May 15, 2013
Nourishing Traditions author and founder of The Weston A. Price Foundation, Sally Fallon is our guest today for this LLVLC Classic in Episode 681 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Sally has a lifelong interest in the subject of nutrition which began in the early 1970s when she read Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Weston A. Price. that book was so transformative for her that she eventually created the foundation bearing the author's name.
Today Sally and the Weston A. Price Foundation advocate for eating (and in some cases legalizing) healthy, natural foods. Listen in for a pair of great interviews where the topics are as diverse as prison food, animals killed in the raising grains and vegetables and much, MUCH more!
NOTICE OF DISCLOSURE: http://cmp.ly/3
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 681
- USE OUR LINK FOR AMAZON.COM PURCHASES: Click here to buy from Amazon and we get a small cut
- LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR: Take Glycosolve with berberine from Leaner Living (use coupon code "THANK YOU" for a special discount)
- Sally Fallon bio
- The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
- Campaign For Real Milk
- VIDEO: Nourishing Traditional Diets - Sally Fallon
- NEW MARCH 2013 BOOK: The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care