May 27, 2013
Guest host Clark Danger from The Paleohacks Podcast interviews paleo fasting advocate Brad Pilon in today’s episode of The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show With Jimmy Moore!
Clark Danger is a 21 year old college student in Seattle, Washington - but he has crammed a lot of living into those 21 years! In addition to his studies, he is also a drummer, a volunteer for Big Brothers and Big Sisters, AND the host of The Paleohacks Podcast as well as a fitness blogger at his own site www.clarkdanger.com
Brad Pilon is the author of Eat Stop Eat and The Zen Of Nutrition, as well as a former Research & Development Manager at one of the world's foremost nutritional supplement manufacturers. He is a keen advocate of intermittent fasting, but has a broad interest in the science of nutrition.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 684
- LOWER YOUR BLOOD SUGAR: Glycosolve with berberine (Use coupon code "THANKYOU" for 10% off)
- GET LOW-CARB MEALS DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR: Diet-To-Go Low-Carb Meal Plans (get 25% off with coupon code "LLVLC")
- Clark Danger bio
- The Paleohacks Podcast with Clark Danger
- Clark Danger on Twitter
- Brad Pilon's "Eat Blog Eat" blog
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #596: Intermittent Fasting Specialist Brad Pilon Makes The Case For IF