Feb 18, 2014
Holistic nutritionist and health podcaster Ameer Rosic is our special guest host interviewing physician Dr. Karl Nadolsky in Episode 782 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
Things are still going well for Jimmy in the writing process for his next book Keto Clarity and there's so much to share about the role a low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat, ketogenic diet plays on your health. And for fans of Jimmy's bestselling 2013 book Cholesterol Clarity, the audiobook is almost here. The post-production is finished and the final version is being sent to Audible and other audiobook outlets where it should be available by early March. Jimmy will likely air a sample chapter for you on the podcast when it is released. Stay tuned!
Today we have a fantastic podcaster filling in as our special guest host in Ameer Rosic from "The Optimal Health Show" podcast. He conducts an in-depth interview with osteopath Dr. Karl Nadolsky, DO from "Leaner Living." Dr. Nadolsky was an All-American college wrestler and is now committed to sharing his passion for fitness and nutrition with the world. Listen in as Ameer and Dr. Nadolsky discuss the myriad of health benefits that come from Vitamin K2 (listen to Jimmy's interview on this topic with Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue in Episode 703), including the bone and heart health benefits. Find out what in the world Vitamin K2 is and why you should care about it.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 781
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Glycosolve with berberine and banaba leaf
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Leaner Living's new K2/K3 Combo supplement
- Ameer Rosic bio
- "The Optimal Health Show" iTunes podcast
- Dr. Karl Nadolsky bio
- Dr. Nadolsky's "Leaner Living"
- Dr. Nadolsky's bone health columns
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #703: Dr. Kate Rhéaume-Bleue Shines A Light On Vitamin K2 And The Calcium Paradox
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #693: Holistic Nutritionist Ameer Rosic Living And Sharing About Optimal Health
- Ameer interviews Jimmy Moore on "The Optimal Health Show"