Feb 24, 2014
Blogger and health coach Kaila Prins and blogger Ito Aghayere are our special guest hosts interviewing Paleo blogger, podcaster, and author Stacy Toth in Episode 784 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
We've got another fantastic pair of guest hosts lined up for you today in Kaila Prins from the "In My Skinny Genes" blog and Ito Aghayere from "The Overachieving Liar" blog who have their own fantastic iTunes podcast called "Finding Our Hunger." Kaila and Ito tend to focus on embarking on a personal journey of self-love on their show (much in the way Kaila described in her interview with Jimmy in Episode 741) and today's episode dives headfirst into this topic as they interview Stacy Toth from the "Paleo Parents" blog and "The Paleo View" iTunes podcast.
Listen in as Kaila, Ito and Stacy talk about why you should speak to yourself like you’d speak to your child the next time you read a restaurant menu, why it is important to move beyond body dysmorphia and disordered eating in order to grow optimally healthy and strong, how everyone benefits when you stop feeling guilty and start taking care of yourself, ways to add more "nutrient density" to your daily habits, why growth is a moving target (and joy is the arrow!), and so much more! Most of all, they wanted to make sure you understood that this is the ONLY body you get this WHOLE lifetime--so treat it well! ENJOY!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 784
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: The Great Low Carb Bread Company's Paleo Bagels, Buns, and Muffins
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Glycosolve with berberine and banaba leaf
- Kaila Prins bio
- Kaila's "In My Skinny Genes" blog
- Kaila's Health Coaching services
- Kaila on Twitter
- Ito Aghayere bio
- Ito's "The Overachieving Liar" blog
- Ito on Twitter
- "Finding Our Hunger" iTunes podcast
- "Finding Our Hunger" Facebook page
- Stacy Toth bio
- Stacy's "Paleo Parents" blog
- "The Paleo View" iTunes podcast
- Eat Like A Dinosaur
- Beyond Bacon
- 3-Phase Paleo
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #741: Kaila Prins Overcomes Eating Disorder, Helping Others Find Their Hunger
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #699: Paleo Parents Matthew McCarry And Stacy Toth Help Us Move ‘Beyond Bacon