Feb 25, 2014
Registered dietitian, blogger, and podcaster Laura Schoenfeld, MPH, RD is our special guest host interviewing Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, podcaster, and brand new author Liz Wolfe in Episode 785 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
What a fantastic guest host we have for you today in Laura Schoenfeld from the "Ancestralize Me" blog and "Ask The RD" iTunes podcast as well as the content manager and staff RD at ChrisKresser.com. Laura invited on the amazing Liz Wolfe from the all-new "Real Food Liz" website (formerly from the "Cave Girl Eats" blog) and co-host of the "Balanced Bites Podcast" on iTunes to discuss the details about her brand new Victory Belt Publishing book that releases today called Eat The Yolks.
Listen in as Laura interviews Liz about her real food nutrition journey after years of misguided diets, a short summary of what her new book is about and what she hopes readers will take away from the book, who exactly could stand to benefit from reading her book (SPOILER ALERT: everyone will learn something!), what Liz learned about nutrition science and public health policy while researching and writing her book, the real life experiences they have had educating the public on real food, how Liz shifted her nutritional beliefs as a result of writing this book, and how this message can be whittled down into a short sound byte much in the same way Michael Pollan has done. Get Eat The Yolks and enjoy this fascinating meeting of the minds conversation between two of the leaders in the Paleo community.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 782
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get Wheat Belly and low-carb friendly foods from the "Wheat-Free Market"
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Cookies & Cream Quest Protein Bar
- Laura Schoenfeld, RD bio
- Laura's "Ancestralize Me" blog
- Laura on Twitter
- Laura on Facebook
- Laura's iTunes Podcast "Ask The RD"
- Liz Wolfe bio
- Eat The Yolks
- Liz's "Cave Girl Eats" blog
- Liz's new "Real Food Liz" website
- Liz Wolfe, Nutrition Therapy Practitioner website
- Liz's "Balanced Bites Podcast" on iTunes
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #536: Diane Sanfilippo And Liz Wolfe From ‘The Balanced Bites Podcast
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #652: Guest Hosts Diane Sanfilippo and Liz Wolfe Give You a Paleo Skintervention