Mar 31, 2014
Paleo podcaster and blogger Angelo Coppola is our special guest host with interview guest UK-based obesity and low-carb diet specialist Zoe Harcombe in Episode 799 of "The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show."
Jimmy has hand-selected all of the fantastic
you've been hearing over the past few months while he's been away writing his next book Keto Clarity: Your Definitive Guide to the Benefits of a Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet. And today we have one of his favorite fellow health podcasters filling in for him in the velvet-voiced Angelo Coppola from the "Latest in Paleo" podcast and the "Humans Are Not Broken" blog. Listen in as he deconstructs the recent study that made headlines around the world declaring, "Meat and cheese may be as bad as smoking." Angelo invites on a British nutritional health specialist named Zoe Harcombe to join him for an interview where they dive much deeper into this study than what was done in the mainstream media. He also draws from a recent article written by Denise Minger to share what could be much more useful advice for longevity and extendinglife than this so-called study.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 799
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Glycosolve with berberine and banaba leaf
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get the brand new Dark Chocolate Orange ChocoPerfection Bars
- Angelo Coppola bio
- "Humans Are Not Broken" blog
- "Latest In Paleo" podcast
- Zoe Harcombe website
- Denise Minger's Protein Study article
- CBS News: "Lots of meat, dairy as bad as smoking: Study"
- Local Miami News: "Study: Meat & Cheese Diet Could Be As Bad For You As Cigarettes"
- VIDEO: Richard Feynman: The Pleasure Of Finding Things Out
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #434: Angelo Coppola From The ‘This Week In Paleo’ Podcast
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #643: Zoe Harcombe Discloses What Drives People To Overeat