Feb 23, 2015
Mathematician, scientist, and human nutrition professor Dr. Kerry Brock and evolutionary biologist and botanist Dr. George Diggs are our special 2014 Low-Carb Cruise guest speakers featured today in Episode 925 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
Throughout the month of February, we will be airing audio footage of most of the lectures shared on the 2014 Low-Carb Cruise. Unfortunately, we had some audio/visual problems that corrupted the video footage and distorted some of the cruise talks. However, we were able to salvage the sound from most of them for you to enjoy all month long. We'd love to have you join us on the 8th Annual Low-Carb Cruise coming up on May 24-31, 2015 sailing aboard the Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas leaving out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and going to San Juan, Puerto Rico, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, and Basseterre, St. Kitts. See the full list of guest speakers and lecture titles for this year's exciting event!
Today's featured audio lecture is from a pair of professors at Austin College in Sherman, Texas where they are teaching evolutionary principles of nutrition with their students. They are Dr. Kerry Brock and Dr. George Diggs who co-wrote a book entitled The Hunter-Gatherer Within: Health and the Natural Human Diet that they now use as a textbook with their students sharing about the low-carb, high-fat diet of our ancestors. This is a really fascinating presentation you're sure to enjoy! If you want to join hundreds of your fellow low-carb and Paleo friends for a week of fun in the sun, then you can SIGN UP HERE. Hope to see you there!
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 925
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Get a FREE sample of the UCAN Superstarch
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Try the many flavors of products from Quest Nutrition
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- JOIN US ON THE 2015 LOW-CARB CRUISE: LowCarbCruiseInfo.com
- Dr. Kerry Brock from Austin College
- Dr. George Diggs at Austin College
- The Hunter-Gatherer Within: Health and the Natural Human Diet
- RELATED PODCAST: The LLVLC Show #706: Dr. George Diggs Teaching Evolutionary Health To Future Medical School Students