Jun 23, 2015
Paleo blogger, podcaster, and author Stefani Ruper and blogger, podcaster, and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Noelle Tarr are our special guest hosts today in Episode 971 of “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show.”
In the months of June and July, our host Jimmy Moore is taking some time away from his regular podcast schedule. So on Tuesdays, he's inviting on various guest hosts to fill in for him while he gets some much-needed rest and relaxation. Today he invited on two of his favorite people from the Paleo community in Stefani Ruper from "Paleo For Women", author of Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence, and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner Noelle Tarr from "Coconuts And Kettlebells" who together host their own amazing iTunes health podcast called The Paleo Women Podcast. Listen in as Stefani and Noelle share a rip-roaring good time discussing weight loss struggles, why what you eat is more important than how much exercise you engage in, their thoughts on skipping breakfast, why some people seem to have naturally "heavier" bodies, and so much more! If you're not already familiar with the honest, no-holds-barred approach that Stefani and Noelle share on their own podcast, then you're in for a real treat.
LINKS MENTIONED IN EPISODE 971
- LISTEN TO JIMMY'S FRIDAY PODCAST: Low-Carb Conversations with Jimmy Moore, Dietitian Cassie, and Friends
- SUPPORT OUR SPONSOR: Join Jimmy Moore's Livin' Low-Carb Meal Plan
- Stefani Ruper from "Paleo For Women"
- Sexy by Nature: The Whole Foods Solution to Radiant Health, Life-Long Sex Appeal, and Soaring Confidence
- Noelle Tarr from "Coconuts And Kettlebells"
- The Paleo Women Podcast on iTunes